Explore our promoted experiences
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London—The Making of Harry Potter and Oxford day trip from London
- See original sets, props and costumes used in the Harry Potter™ movies, including Diagon Alley and the Hogwarts Express
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to the big screen using special effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Explore the history-steeped streets of Oxford on a walking tour
- See Christ Church College, Bodleian Library, and other University of Oxford attractions
- Relax with round-trip transport from central London by luxury coach included
Departure & Return
Outside International Student House, opposite Great Portland Street tube station, W1W 5PN Departure times are as follows: 8:00am daily.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will visit Oxford first on all departure dates.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Daily departure time: 8:00am
- On peak dates, the itinerary and departure time may change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had the Beerbutter and Ice cream but for parents with kids like me take a packed lunch as food prices are simply outrageous and unaffordable for many families that is the only downside to this trip." See review
- "We worth the money, especially if you have time limitations and would like to see a lot in a short time." See review
- "Oxford is so beautiful in fall and the weather is great on the day we visited." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews