- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London—The Making of Harry Potter and Oxford day trip from London
- See original sets, props and costumes used in the Harry Potter™ movies, including Diagon Alley and the Hogwarts Express
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to the big screen using special effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Explore the history-steeped streets of Oxford on a walking tour
- See Christ Church College, Bodleian Library, and other University of Oxford attractions
- Relax with round-trip transport from central London by luxury coach included
Departure & Return
Outside International Student House, opposite Great Portland Street tube station, W1W 5PN Departure times are as follows: Monday: 07.30am Tuesday: 08.00am Wednesday: 08.00am Thursday & Friday - we will contact you in advance, as these dates are subject to change. Saturday: 09.00am Sunday: 10:00am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will visit Oxford first on all departure dates except Saturdays, when the tour will visit the Studios first.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Monday departure time: 07:30am
- Tuesday departure time: 08.00am
- Wednesday departure time: 08.00am
- Thursday departure time: 08.00am
- Saturday departure time: 09.00am
- Sunday departure time: 10.00am
- On peak dates, the itinerary and departure time may change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter and Oxford Day Trip.