2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
London's Soho neighborhood was at the center of Britain's punk scene. The neighborhood has changed a lot but this private walking tour brings it to life by taking you to the sites of such seminal clubs as the Marquee, Vortex, 100 Club, Roxy, Louise's, and Notre Dame Hall. You'll hear little-known stories from the era, such as when The Jam had run in with the law, and feel like you were really part of the scene.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Journey through the history of punk: The tour brings the era to life
- Hear lesser-known tales of colorful characters from your guide
- Convenient meeting place in central London
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Tottenham Court Road Station, Oxford St, London W1D 2DH, UK
Century House, 100 Oxford St, London W1D 1LL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FlipsideLondon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory