- Dine while cruising past the Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Tower Bridge
- 4-course meal featuring gourmet British produce
- Sparkling wine greeting
- Live cabaret show with music and dancing
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet the crew as you're welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine in the lounge saloon. Then, as you sip your drink, soak up your first views of London from the water. Settle into your seat for a 4-course meal of classic British dishes/.
Cruise past famous landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye; snap photos of the monumental dome of St. Paul’s Cathedral; and sail under Tower Bridge as you cruise to the Thames Flood Barrier and back. In the summer months you can catch the sunset, too.
While you eat, enjoy a live performance by a cabaret singer. Listen to a string of pop hits and West End numbers followed by more live entertainment, and if you wish, enjoy ample time to hit the dance floor. Alternatively, simply sit back or head for the outer deck to admire the illuminated sights.
End your showboat experience when you disembark back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice
- No allergies or dietary requirements can be catered for on the day of travel. Please ensure you have advised City Cruises 72-hours prior to Travel date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Boarding begins 20 minutes before departure time
- When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place
- To adhere to government COVID-19 guidelines, background music will be played during the cruise instead of live entertainment
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The London Dinner Cruise on the Thames River.
- "Would recommend this for couples that enjoy an evening out." See review