The Crown Netflix TV London Half Day Private Tour
London, United Kingdom
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Public transportation tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Crown Netflix TV London Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Crown Netflix TV London Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Crown Netflix TV London Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Crown Netflix TV London Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 195542P105
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyBus Tours - ChathamCity Tours - ChathamHistorical Tours - ChathamMovie Tours - ChathamBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCategory
Windsor CastlePiccadilly CircusPrince Edward TheatreChurchill War RoomsMarble Arch Sherlock Holmes MuseumPlatform 9 3/4Foundling MuseumPrince of Wales TheatreBroadway MarketDuchess TheatreMillennium BridgeLondon National GalleryKew GardensOxford StreetEmirates StadiumAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)Tate BritainGillian Lynne TheatreHam House