Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour private ‘Best of London’ walking tour
- Visit Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and Chinatown
- Spot Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Nelson’s Column
- See Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street
- Upgrade to include a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Just outside Westminster Underground Station on Bridge Street, opposite Big Ben. There is a Caffe Nero, we start from there. Of course we can meet you at your London hotel too.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking please wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Generally the sights are relatively quiet and we always practice social distancing but at some locations it is possible small sections may have small crowds so we will do our best to avoid them though social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands