- Cruise through the heart of London, from Tower Pier to Westminster
- See legendary London landmarks including the London Eye and the Shard
- Sip on a cup of tea, and enjoy a selection of British cakes, scones, and sandwiches
- Visit the onboard bar to purchase more drinks, if you wish
Departure & Return
situated within walking distance to Tower Hill underground Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Heading west from Tower Pier, first pass the mystery-laden Tower of London and the monolithic Shard building, a 95-story pyramid of glass. Continue on to Shakespeare’s famous Globe Theatre, a stunning Elizabethan playhouse with running performances, and the towering London Eye. Along the South Bank, see a medley of buskers, locals, and tourists meandering on the bustling pedestrian path. Your cruise loops at Westminster, for great views of the Houses of Parliament before heading back east.
As you cruise, indulge in British culinary delights like scones spread with jam and spoonfuls of cream, finger sandwiches, cakes, and unlimited tea and coffee. For an added treat, order a glass of bubbly (own expense) from the onboard bar. After tea, feel free to wander the open-air deck as you arrive back at Tower Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call us after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea.