- See London's classic sights from the water
- Enjoy a chilled glass of sparkling wine when you board
- Feast on a 3-course dinner in a heated saloon
- Listen to live jazz throughout the night
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call Reservations on 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise.
- "Only available on Friday nights (too bad it would be great every night) the cruise had everything under control from the cue to after dinner coffee." See review