Pre-School Kids One Week English Course in London
Hounslow, United Kingdom
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
15 hours of English Language course
Entrance fee of the places of interests chosen
Public transportation tickets for chaperones
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Junior themed tours are only for 4 to 7 years old children with their chaperones and supervisors.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic.
- Comfortable shoes and spare clothes are advised.
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Parents are allowed to participate in the whole curriculum but not in the academic sessions.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, UK
- London City Airport, London England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pre-School Kids One Week English Course in London ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pre-School Kids One Week English Course in London ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pre-School Kids One Week English Course in London ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pre-School Kids One Week English Course in London ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 195542P87
Explore Similar Things to Do
Language Classes Classes & WorkshopsLondonLanguage Classes - HorleyLanguage Classes - ChathamLanguage Classes - Stansted MountfitchetCategory
Savoy TheatreSEA LIFE® London AquariumFoundling MuseumPiccadilly TheatreTrafalgar SquareRoyal MewsOld Royal Naval CollegeAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)Handel & Hendrix in LondonVictoria and Albert MuseumRoyal Academy of ArtsAmbassadors TheatreKing's CrossStamford BridgeLeadenhall MarketCartoon MuseumWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumNational Maritime MuseumShoreditchGuards Museum