- Day trip from London to Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge
- Visit the World Heritage–listed city of Bath
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge and discover the myths surrounding the megalithic stone circle
- Visit the quaint English town of Windsor at your own pace or alternatively, chose to purchase tickets on site to visit Windsor Castle on your own
- Travel in the lap of comfort and luxury in a private air-conditioned coach, with your very own English-Speaking concierge on hand to assist with any queries
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, take in the rolling hills of the English countryside as you travel to the Roman town of Bath. Check off the UNESCO World Heritage–listed city’s top sights. Discover the Royal Crescent and other striking Georgian crescents and terraces, which inspired Jane Austen’s “Northanger Abbey” and “Persuasion” novels. Then, make the most of free time to perhaps visit the Jane Austen Visitor Centre or the Roman Baths (both at own expense).
Back aboard the coach, continue through the vast Salisbury Plains, which are home to a huge number of stone-age mounds and remains. The most famous of these is the UNESCO-listed stone circle at Stonehenge. Stroll around the prehistoric stones and stop by the visitor center to hear theories about how and why it was created.
After, your day trip concludes back at the original departure point in central London.
Please note: This tour’s itinerary will alter slightly from mid October until the end of October due to Stonehenge’s closing hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unable to accommodate strollers and baby carriages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath Full Day Trip from London.
- "The car park and visitor's center is far from Stonehenge and requires transport by bus." See review
- "If you didn't want to pay to enter those sites, you could easily have found things to do in the towns of Windsor and Bath." See review
- "We had beautiful fall weather making the tour extra enjoyable, but the length of time in each stop was what really made the tour ideal." See review