- Full-day tour to Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds, and Oxford from London
- Learn about the history of each site from your guide
- See key locations in Shakespeare’s life including his birthplace
- Stop in several Cotswolds villages for photo ops and lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Take a walking tour around Oxford University, whose alumni includes Albert Einstein and Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Walk by locations in Oxford that were sets in Harry Potter films
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people provides a more customized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the pick up time. This tour will depart at 07.30am. Please wait outside the hotel entrance on Great Cumberland Place.
Return point: Victoria Train Station at approximately 6:30pm. This is one of the largest transport stations in London, with excellent connections to all parts of London and beyond
What To Expect
Travel onward to the Cotswolds, a stunning region famed for its thatched cottages and rolling green hills. Admire scenic vistas as you visit the idyllic villages of Burford and Upper and Lower Slaughter; capture photographs and revitalize with lunch (own expense) during brief interludes in the pretty villages.
Sated, head to Stratford-upon-Avon to experience the hometown of globally renowned playwright, William Shakespeare. Listen to illuminating commentary as you enjoy a coach tour of prominent monuments like Shakespeare’s birthplace, and the Holy Trinity Church in which he was baptized.
After some relaxed free time, return to London via the quaint village of Shottery, famed for the thatched cottage of Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare’s wife.
Please note: the order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible but must advise the supplier at time of booking
- Infant seats must be requested in advance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands