- Explore Bath, Lacock, and Stonehenge on a small-group day trip from London
- Discover the history of the Roman Baths
- Enjoy stunning ancient sites with your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Transport by comfortable mini-coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
First, head to the Stone Age structure of Stonehenge and listen to commentary about the 5,000-year-old monolith.
Continue on to Bath and explore its squares, terraces, and crescents. Visit, too, the famous Roman Baths and learn how in the 18th-century Georgian Era, the wealthy, upper-class arrived from London to take advantage of its supposedly healing waters.
Then, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) before traveling onward to Lacock for a taste of old-world England. Seemingly untouched by modern developments, this charming village has been featured in Cranford, 'Pride and Prejudice,' several of the Harry Potter movies and other films and television series. Follow your guide on a sightseeing tour, and then return to your vehicle for a drive through the Cotswolds hills to Avebury. See a village of thatched cottages in the middle of a huge stone circle before returning to central London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A maximum of 16 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London.