3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Kids will be just as fascinated by the Tower of London as their parents are on this kid-focused private guided tour. They will be fascinated with the tour to the complex with a special Blue Badge Guide, specially trained to keep kids entertained with stories from London’s rich history. Families will have fun and learn many new things.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Admission ticket to the Tower of London is included
- Be escorted by a kid-friendly Blue Badge Guide
- Enjoy touring one of London’s must-visit attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional kid-friendly guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreat Tower St, Tower, London EC3R 5BT, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas.
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear warm clothing during the winter as it can get really cold
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tower of London for kids & families Private Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tower of London for kids & families Private Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P80
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonArchaeology Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchaeology Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
East EndKensington GardensAlbert MemorialOld Spitalfields MarketGillian Lynne TheatreRoyal Air Force Museum LondonHer Majesty's TheatreDowning Street London ChinatownHolland ParkArcelorMittal OrbitKew GardensCity of LondonLyceum TheatreLondon National GalleryKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumBrick Lane Music HallSohoWestminster AbbeyLondon Canal Museum