Are you interested in?
- A private tour can be customized to fit your needs and preferences
- See another side of London on this Winston Churchill-themed tour
- Entry to the WWII–era Churchill War Rooms is included in the tour
- Learn more about Churchill and his life from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1-7 Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7ET, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel, not just those listed here. Alternatively we can meet you outside the GAP store at Piccadilly Circus where the tour begins.
Return DetailsChurchill War Rooms, Clive Steps, King Charles St, Westminster, London SW1A 2AQ, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them. Please note the War Rooms may not be open depending on your chosen date, if that is the case we will refund that portion of the tour price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even through the rain, this private tour was well worth the money." See review