Explore our promoted experiences
- Kids can join for free, making it a perfect way for families to see the city
- Choose between a morning or afternoon tour, whichever fits your schedule best
- Take your time: spend half the day walking around central London’s highlights
- Easy to find: meet your guide at central departure points near public transport
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Its a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Umbrella if it looks like rain!)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by See Over 30 Top London Sights! Fun Local Guide!!.