- 1.5-hour ghost walk around UNESCO-listed Greenwich
- Explore London's oldest Royal Park and the spooky Greenwich foot tunnel
- Uncover mysteries from Greenwich's dark past with a guide
- Hear stories of royal ghosts and restless spirits that roam the streets
- Visit Charles Dickens' favorite pub
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the Cutty Sark — the legendary 19th-century sailing ship — you’ll hear about how drunken sailors were sent to ‘shanghai’ and discover what it meant to be cursed by the Cutty Sark.
Under the atmospheric cloak of darkness, you’ll explore Greenwich Park — the oldest of London’s Royal Parks — and hear of royal ghosts who refuse to rest in peace. Feel your spine tingle as you enter the Greenwich foot tunnel, an enclosed, subterranean space renowned for ghost sightings, and discover hidden laneways bristling with spirits.
Conclude your tour with a visit to Charles Dickens’ favorite pub — the 19th-centruy Trafalgar Tavern — and then bid your guide farewell at a central Greenwich location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lantern Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Royal Maritime Greenwich Ghost Walking Tour.