1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Schedule your own private photo shoot in London with a professional photographer who makes quality photos of your party at iconic locations. Ideal for couples, families, and friends, your photographer captures your visit in London destinations such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, and Tower Bridge. Your photographer edits and uploads 30-40 high-resolution digital photos within 48 hours after your photo shoot.
- Document your time in London with a professional photographer
- Pose in front of landmarks like St Paul’s Cathedral
- Get great photos with your own private photo shoot
- Edited photo collection is provided online within 48 hours
Saved to wishlist!
30-40 High-Resolution Professionally Edited Digital Images within 48hrs.
Departure & Return
London EC4M 7EJ, UK
2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2JP, UK
Outside Cafe Nero, St Paul's Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sky Blue Photography
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Professional Private Photoshoot in London?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Professional Private Photoshoot in London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Professional Private Photoshoot in London
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursArt Classes Walking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonWalking Tours - HorleyPhotography Tours - HorleyArt Classes - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPhotography Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Classes - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgePhotography Tours - CambridgeArt Classes - CambridgeCategory
Gatwick Airport (LGW) Tours & TicketsRoyal Air Force Museum London Tours & TicketsGillian Lynne Theatre Tours & TicketsNational Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKew Gardens Tours & TicketsBoxpark Shoreditch Tours & TicketsLyric Theatre London Tours & TicketsWest End Theater District Tours & TicketsMayfair Tours & TicketsSt. James's Park Tours & TicketsKidZania London Tours & TicketsHeathrow Airport (LHR) Tours & TicketsSpitalfields Tours & TicketsLondon Canal Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Stephen Walbrook Tours & TicketsQueen's Theatre Tours & TicketsRoyal Academy of Arts Tours & TicketsPiccadilly Circus Tours & TicketsRegent's Park Tours & TicketsMansion House Tours & Tickets