6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
London is widely considered among the world’s must-see capitals, but exploring solo means missing the city’s secrets. On this private sightseeing tour—ideal for travelers short on time—begin with pickup at your hotel and explore London as your guide brings the city’s history to life. Hear the backstories behind top attractions like Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Westminster Abbey, and explore the West End by classic double-decker bus.
- See the best of London in one private walking and sightseeing tour
- Discover top attractions like Buckingham Palace and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Your private guide shares London’s rich history along the way
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your central London hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup by your guide at your hotel/apartment in a Central London location (London transport zones 1 and 2)
Public transportation. Your guide will be happy to help you purchase London transport cards, which will be useful for the rest of your trip too!
Entrance fees to attractions.
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at your central London hotel lobby, or at your vacation rental (London transport zones 1 and 2).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Totally Tailored
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - London in a Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour - London in a Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - London in a Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - London in a Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - London in a Day
6 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Apsley House (Wellington Museum)Queen's House Royal Albert Hall London DungeonBrick LaneKensington GardensOld Royal Naval CollegeQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkWhitehall Brick Lane Music HallMaryleboneCarnaby StreetLondon National TheatreLord's Cricket GroundKensington PalaceWestminster CathedralAldwych TheatreLondon ChinatownHousehold Cavalry MuseumChislehurst Caves