Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of London's Harry Potter locations by black taxi
- Exclusive to Viator: Visit the locations featured in the latest movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Pick-up and drop-off from central London hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most CENTRAL LONDON locations.
What To Expect
Meet your friendly driver, who doubles as your guide, and hop inside your private London black taxi. Your taxi accommodates up to five passengers for one fixed price, making the tour excellent value for money.
Settle aboard and start out on your tour of London filming locations used in the series of Harry Potter movies. Drink in the views of London’s elegant streets and monuments as you travel, and make your first stop at Diagon Alley, the street where Harry and his friends stock up with student wizard supplies such as robes, wands and spell-casting books.
Next, view where Harry vanishes to Platform 9¾ at King's Cross train station, and pause to see where Harry and Ron steal the Weasley's flying Ford Anglia car in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Stand on the Knight Bus bridge that starred in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and view the all-new Leaky Cauldron, the wizard’s pub.
Plus, see locations used in the 5th film of the series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Witness the London landmarks Harry passes on his flight to the city with Dumbledore's Army, and check out the site of the red telephone box that serves as the mysterious entrance to the Ministry of Magic.
Stand on the exact spot where Harry and Voldemort meet for the first time following the Triwizard Tournament in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and see the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, the home of Harry's adored Godfather, Sirius Black.
Your tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel or another central London location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Black Taxi Tours of London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour of London.
- "If you cannot get to the Warner Brothers studio for the real Harry Potter experience, this was a nice substitute." See review