Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Harry Potter tour of London in a black taxi
- Visit sites featured in the Harry Potter films in an iconic London black cab
- See Gringott's Bank, Grimmauld Place, and Platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross rail station
- Listen to Harry Potter trivia and learn about London's history and culture from a private driver-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select London hotel are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located London accommodation (Zone1)
Address: Central London hotel, or location, is one with a post code (zip code) of: E1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, SE1, SW1, SW3, SW7, W1, W2, W8, WC1, WC2.
Return point: Covent Garden or central London hotel
What To Expect
The first stop is Gringott’s Bank, located on the Strand and otherwise known as Australia House, where you’ll admire the statue-shrouded exterior of the goblin-run bank.
Then, follow Harry’s broomstick route along the Thames River, admire the grand architecture of Leadenhall Market—home to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron, and capture photographs outside of the Third Hand Book Emporium.
See, too, the spot on Platform 9 ¾ where Harry and Ron disappear at Kings Cross rail station, and stroll over Lambeth Bridge, on which the Knight Bus squeeze between two red double-decker buses during 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.'
Throughout the tour, your guide also points out iconic London landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament while combining fun Harry Potter facts and gossip with historical and cultural information.
Conclude your tour back at your London accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter Film Locations Tour is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Capital Taxi Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Half Day Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour of London.