Are you interested in?
British Museum Tours
78 Tours & Activities
1272 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2086 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Pique the kids’ interest in history during a family-friendly tour of the British Museum in London. With a private guide just for your family and friends, you’ll explore collections that span some 6,000 years and learn about the museum highlights through engaging commentary and activities. Fun facts about Ginger the Egyptian mummy, the Sutton Hoo treasure, and the Ramses II statue bring the past to life.
- Learn about British history with games and commentary for kids and adults
- Enjoy greater interaction through the tour with your own personal guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Professional kids friendly guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe British Museum, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private London British Museum Tour for Kids and Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 51738P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonArchaeology Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchaeology Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Heathrow Airport (LHR)St. Pancras InternationalBritish MuseumMarble Arch Prince Edward TheatreCamden MarketChelsea Physic GardenChislehurst CavesWest End Theater DistrictZSL London ZooKidZania LondonKew GardensHarrodsTower BridgeThe Gherkin Handel & Hendrix in LondonChurchill War RoomsGuards MuseumPrince of Wales TheatreCourtauld Gallery