10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and get acquainted with southern England’s natural and historical beauty on a private 10-hour tour of Rochester and Dover, famed for its gleaming white chalk cliffs. Explore the historical city of Rochester in Kent, home to Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle, the second-oldest in England. See, too, the 12th-century Dover Castle and marvel at the imposing White Cliffs of Dover. Hotel pickup and drop-off in London are included, however entrance fees to visited sites are not.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private small-group tour
Transport by private vehicle with working air-conditioning and heating and sliding passenger doors
Vehicle will seat 6 to 8 Clients depending on group size we use brands Ford, Mercedes, Hyundai
Entrance fees. All entry tickets to all chargeable sites need to be purchased by the client direct from the site's own website in advance. You may also purchase them on the day direct from the site, but this does take longer due to queue times and may cost more
We do not use coaches for tours we use 7 to 9 seater minivans
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can collet from any London airport and a small extra charge. We collect from all London hotels and private accommodation as well as train and underground stations as part of the tour cost.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY England
- Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1QW England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kingdom Private Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kent Castles and White Cliffs of Dover from London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kent Castles and White Cliffs of Dover from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kent Castles and White Cliffs of Dover from London?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Kent Castles and White Cliffs of Dover from London?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kent Castles and White Cliffs of Dover from London
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPorts of Call Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShore Excursions - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgePorts of Call Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Portobello Road Tours & TicketsCamden Market Tours & TicketsSt. Martin's Theatre Tours & TicketsKensington Gardens Tours & TicketsKing's Cross Tours & TicketsChelsea Physic Garden Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe London Tours & TicketsMansion House Tours & TicketsBushy Park Tours & TicketsHampstead Heath Tours & TicketsBanqueting House Tours & TicketsDowning Street Tours & TicketsWestminster Cathedral Tours & TicketsRegent's Park Tours & TicketsPlatform 9 3/4 Tours & TicketsBomber Command Memorial Tours & TicketsSpitalfields Tours & TicketsRoyal Academy of Arts Tours & TicketsBlackfriars Bridge Tours & TicketsShaftesbury Theatre Tours & Tickets