2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go on the trail of 'Doc Martin,' the star of the British medical TV comedy that’s filmed around Port Isaac on the north Cornwall coast. While loved for its dramatic scenery, the coastline can be tricky to navigate without a car, so this 2-day trip solves the problem. You’ll travel directly from your hotel in London, Windsor, Bath, Exeter, or Winchester, and visit 'Doc Martin' filming sites and other Cornwall highlights over two days with your own private guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Book a bespoke Cornwall tour with a private guide for personal attention
- Find 'Doc Martin' filming sites around Port Isaac such as the doctor’s cottage
- Try traditional West Country treats such as a cream tea and Cornish pastry
- Explore with a guide who’s passionate about the Cornish coast and Doc Martin
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Transport by private vehicle
Overnight Accommodation - Assistance and recommendations provided at all budgets.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any accommodation in Central London or the City of Bath
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Richards Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Doc Martin and Port Wenn in Cornwall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Doc Martin and Port Wenn in Cornwall?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was well worth the cost of having a private tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Doc Martin and Port Wenn in Cornwall
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingLondonMulti-day Tours - HorleyMulti-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMulti-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Westminster AbbeyFoundling MuseumMayfairZSL London ZooStamford BridgeMonument to the Great Fire of LondonGabriel's WharfGreenwichCutty SarkEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtMillennium BridgeImperial War Museum (IWM)Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonCamden MarketRegent's ParkWest End Theater DistrictJermyn Street Her Majesty's TheatreGatwick Airport (LGW)London Film Museum