- Private full-day Stonehenge and Bath tour from London
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Accommodates groups of up to seven people
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruisetours.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff