- Departure transfer to St. Pancras Station from London city hotel
- Stress-free assisted departure from London St Pancras
- Rates cover private groups between one and eight passengers
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please re-confirm your pickup timing 48 hours prior through our web-portal. Passengers need to be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby at confirmed pick up time. When picking up from private addresses your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number whichever is required.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
At the requested pickup time, your driver will arrive and provide luggage handling (gratuity is optional, but appreciated) before setting off to St. Pancras station in a comfortable vehicle. Pricing is for a private transfer, so it will be the same price for upwards of eight passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- The brand of vehicle used will vary.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- This transfer does NOT service hotels in the Docklands area.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private London Departure Transfer - Accommodation to St Pancras Eurostar Station.