- Afternoon tour of London combining a Tower of London and City of London tour
- Take a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral and learn about its baroque architecture
- Walk around the Tower of London and view the Crown Jewels
- Relax on a drive through the City of London, and see the Bank of England
- Enjoy informative commentary from a guide
- Ticket for a River Thames cruise from the Tower of London included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
First, stop at the cathedral of St Paul’s to see Sir Christopher Wren’s architectural masterpiece. Gain insight into the sacred structure that dominates the London skyline, and hear tales of fiery destruction and romantic nuptials before venturing to your next stop.
Arrive at the Tower of London to explore the ancient fortress. Listen as Beefeaters regale you with stories of torture and treason, and visit the glittering Crown Jewels to admire 6,000-year old diamonds and gilded coronation crowns.
Before leaving, receive a ticket for a one-way River Thames sightseeing cruise, from the tower to Westminster Pier. Continue by coach to the stylish City of London, where you'll see the Bank of England and the impressive Mansion House.
On some dates, St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public. When the cathedral is closed, the stop will be substituted with a stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and longer time spent at Tower of London instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services (Closed on September 1st, October 15th, December 23rd, 24th). We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead.
- You can choose to take the river cruise on another day and finish the tour at the Tower of London instead of Westminster Pier.
- Please note there is currently no guiding permitted in the Tower of London and face coverings must be worn inside St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the Whispering Gallery and the Golden Gallery remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London.