Are you interested in?
1274 Tours & Activities
ZSL London Zoo Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2076 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See where London’s past and present converge—and discover a tranquil side of the busy city that most tourists miss—when you book this private tour of London’s canals. Meet your guide at Edgware Road Station, and set off on foot. You'll wander through Little Venice, explore the scenic Regent’s Canal, stroll past Camden Market, discover the redeveloped area around King’s Cross, and more. Come prepared with comfy walking shoes for this lengthy stroll.
- A private tour offers the most personal, flexible way to explore
- Discover a lesser-known side of the city on this peaceful canal tour
- Learn the surprising history of London’s secret waterways
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera for this photogenic stroll
Saved to wishlist!
Private and professional guided tour
Transport ticket to and from your hotel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointEdgware Road, Chapel St, Marylebone, London NW1 5DH, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Central London hotel and not just those listed here.
Return DetailsWharfdale Road London Canal Museum (Stop J), London N1 9RZ, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Canals Private Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during London Canals Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Canals Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a long walk and so we recommend good walking shoes." See review
Product code: 8607P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Gatwick Airport (LGW)MCC Museum Eltham PalaceBlackfriars BridgeSEA LIFE® London AquariumChislehurst CavesGuards MuseumLondon National GalleryKensington GardensHampton Court PalaceSpitalfieldsLord's Cricket GroundBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London St. James's ParkGarden MuseumKing's CrossLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Household Cavalry MuseumSir John Soane's MuseumGreen Park