Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from any Central London Vacation Residence and Embankment Tube Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special Measures. The health and safety of our guests is always our top priority here at BCHT. We are putting in place some extra special measures for all future tour activities: All our vehicles will be sanitised with disinfectant cleaning by their owner drivers immediately after each service. Presentation stops will be conducted in quiet open air locations – away from crowded hotspots. Driver Guide hosts shall wash and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis throughout each service. Hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests at all times while on tour. Standard measures which enhance your protection: The transparent partition screen provides a unique private passenger compartment for the passengers. A safe distance exists between guests and their Driver Guide hosts – exceeding the current minimum 2 metres set by government guidelines. The passenger compartment has a separately controlled air-conditioning system.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Black Cab Heritage Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Light Up London Private Night Tour (Central London Pick Up).