- Full-day independent market tour of London
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own shopping experience
- Get insider tips from your knowledgeable private driver about the best London markets
- Visit Borough Market and sample quality food from around the country
- Shop for knick-knacks and handicrafts at world-famous Portobello Market
- Explore off-beat markets in London’s East End like Brick Lane Market and Spitalfields
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your London hotel/accommodation. If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
What To Expect
Perhaps venture to Portobello Market, in the heart of Notting Hill, to scour stalls replete with antique treasures and eclectic artifacts. Explore the fashionable Notting Hill neighborhood with its record shops and sophisticated clothes stores and revitalize with a cup of English tea in a quaint café.
Alternatively, head to Borough Market to taste your way around the world at more than 100 gourmet food stalls. Sample locally grown, organic produce from cheese shops, burger joints and seafood stalls, and shop for exquisite olive oil, handmade chocolate, and enticing cured meats during your day.
If you’ve got a penchant for vintage clothes, opt to visit the hip and happening markets of East London. Browse the markets of Brick Lane and Spitalfields for unique bargains and peruse shops bursting with wacky outfits from every decade in history. Purchase retro knick-knacks and sample homemade treats in food areas during your time in this eclectic wonderland.
Then bid your private driver farewell and return to your London hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Independent London Markets Tour with Private Driver.