- Tour two of London's top sports venues
- Choose Wembley, Lord's, or Wimbledon
- Learn about stadiums' history and events from a guide
- Must-do for sports fans
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel, not just those listed here, before going by Tube to the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that Lords Cricket Ground enforces a dress code. Those who wear ripped or torn vests, garments in military camouflage colours, singlets, offensive garments, rubber flip flops, bikini tops, bare midriff, won't be permitted into the ground.
- Please note that though our tour is private, the sports stadia tours are in small groups.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands