Historic walk of East Londons Wapping Docks and its famous Pubs
Greater London, United Kingdom
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Step off the typical tourist trail—and discover one of London’s oldest and most distinctive areas—on this private walking tour of Wapping in East London. Dating back to Anglo Saxon times, the area’s fortunes have evolved throughout history—from the great days of exploration and the rise of Victorian industry to the devastation of World War II. Today, Wapping is once again on the rise—and this tour will introduce you to its key landmarks, its striking history, and its famous former residents.
- Discover an alternative side of London when you explore Wapping
- This private tour offers the most personal, flexible way to explore
- Learn about the area’s long history, from Anglo Saxon times to today
- Stroll along the Thames, discover key historical landmarks, and more
Private Guided Tour
Tube tickets to and from your hotel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointSantander Cycles, Jubilee Plaza, Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LS, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Central London hotel, not just those listed here.
Return DetailsSt Katharine Docks Marina, 50 St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LA, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic walk of East Londons Wapping Docks and its famous Pubs?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic walk of East Londons Wapping Docks and its famous Pubs?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Historic walk of East Londons Wapping Docks and its famous Pubs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic walk of East Londons Wapping Docks and its famous Pubs?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - ChathamWalking Tours - ChathamHistorical Tours - ChathamHalf-day Tours - ChathamCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCategory
Fan MuseumSouthwark CathedralGreen ParkBorough MarketPiccadilly TheatreBrick Lane Music HallAbbey RoadWhitehall King's CrossCanary WharfArcelorMittal OrbitSt. James's PalaceCamden MarketBaker StreetCourtauld GalleryLondon Stansted Airport (STN)West End Theater DistrictCambridge TheatreWhitechapelCartoon Museum