Harry Potter's 8-Day Private English Course and London Tour
Hounslow, United Kingdom
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
Return (Roundtrip) transfers
WB Harry Potter Studios Tour in Leavesden (If requested)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harry Potter's 8-Day Private English Course and London Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Harry Potter's 8-Day Private English Course and London Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Harry Potter's 8-Day Private English Course and London Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harry Potter's 8-Day Private English Course and London Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 195542P74
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMovie ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyMulti-day Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyFood Tours - ChathamBus Tours - ChathamCity Tours - ChathamMulti-day Tours - ChathamMarkets - ChathamMovie Tours - ChathamFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMulti-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCategory