2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into London’s dark history on an evening ghost tour of the city’s royal parks, ideal for thrill-seekers and history buffs. Under the cloak of darkness, explore dimly-lit parks and historic buildings while listening to spine-chilling stories from your guide. Plus, enjoy a Thames River cruise which concludes at the Tower of London, reputedly London’s most haunted landmark.
- Evening ghost tour of London with Thames River cruise
- A spooky experience ideal for history buffs
- Explore dimly-lit parks and historic buildings while listening to spine-chilling stories
- Take a Thames River cruise that concludes at the Tower of London, London's most haunted landmark
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Group tour (maximum of 35 people)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is a 1km walk, with a boat ride in the middle
- This tour will operate regardless of how many people are booked
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghost, Ghouls and Gallows Walking Tour with Boat Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Ghost, Ghouls and Gallows Walking Tour with Boat Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 49063P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghost, Ghouls and Gallows Walking Tour with Boat Ride
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLondonUnique Experiences - HorleyGhost & Vampire Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyUnique Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetGhost & Vampire Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetUnique Experiences - CambridgeGhost & Vampire Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeCategory
HMS BelfastHard Rock Cafe LondonBond StreetApsley House (Wellington Museum)Wembley Stadium Hampstead HeathLondon ChinatownCartoon MuseumSmithfield MarketFortnum & MasonFlorence Nightingale MuseumWarwick CastleCutty SarkLondon National GallerySavoy TheatrePaddington StationFoundling MuseumDowning Street Boxpark ShoreditchCanary Wharf