Are you interested in?
Hampton Court Palace Tours
54 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1282 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2086 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Swap the hustle and bustle of central London for a day exploring the magnificent Hampton Court Palace complex. By exploring the palace with a guide—ensure that you don’t miss any important highlights, such as the beautiful gardens, the Haunted Gallery, and an ancient grapevine. Your guide entertains you and enhances your experience with stories about Henry VIII and William III, palace etiquette, and the palace hauntings too.
- Visit the former home of King Henry VIII—Hampton Court Palace
- Plenty to see—explore two palaces, gardens, and a maze
- A tour guide entertains you with stories of hauntings and history
- The ideal tour for history and architecture fans
Saved to wishlist!
A fun and experienced professional, local guide, accredited by the ITG and University of Westminster
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Cost of entry tickets to Hampton Court Palace
Departure & Return
Departure Point64 Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for me (Sandy) your guide for this tour. My aim is to give you the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to tell me what they are! If you need to go at a slower pace, or stop for a break midway through the tour, that will be fine with me.
- The tour will last between 2-3 hours depending on what walking pace you set and the number of questions you ask - the tour is flexible and allows you to customise your visit.
- The tour will cover roughly 2 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing and, if needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Visitors must be able to cope with stairs and so this tour is not suitable for anyone with serious medical conditions and back problems.
- Near public transportation
- When you turn into the palace grounds from the main road, follow the driveway with grassy stretches on either side and I will meet you at the end of the drive in front of the West Front Gatehouse
- Tours start at 10.30 a.m.
- If you need directions to travel to Hampton Court from your hotel, do contact me on +44 7715 381712
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hampton Court Palace - fascinating private walking tour with a qualified guide?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Hampton Court Palace - fascinating private walking tour with a qualified guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hampton Court Palace - fascinating private walking tour with a qualified guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 67681P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonGhost & Vampire Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyGhost & Vampire Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetGhost & Vampire Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Downing Street Gatwick Airport (LGW)Heathrow Airport (LHR)Parliament Square Courtauld GalleryRoyal Academy of ArtsCanary WharfLondon City HallEmirates StadiumTrafalgar SquareRoyal Festival HallGillian Lynne TheatrePiccadilly TheatreBeefeater Gin DistilleryShoreditchWhitehall Carnaby StreetKing's CrossEarls Court Police BoxFlorence Nightingale Museum