3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fans of "Downton Abbey" don't want to miss the chance to see London filming locations from the TV series. This private walking tour takes you to top attractions such as Hyde Park as well as lesser-known city sights where Lady Mary and other characters filmed scenes, providing a behind-the-scenes look at how the show was made. You'll also see locations from "Mr Selfridge" and "The Halcyon," two other British period dramas.
- Visit "Downton Abbey"–related sites in London
- Private tour provides more personalized service
- Learn facts about the British TV show from a guide
- See places you might not know were stand-ins for the show's locations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off on foot
London Underground ticket to the tour starting point.
Departure & Return
Kingsway, London WC2B 6AA, UK
Budge's Walk, London W2, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable Shoes
- Not accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Private Downton Abbey London Locations Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Private Downton Abbey London Locations Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hour Private Downton Abbey London Locations Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Private Downton Abbey London Locations Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursWalking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonRail Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyRail Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetRail Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Piccadilly TheatreRegent's ParkMuseum of BrandsWest End Theater DistrictQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkTrafalgar SquareRoyal Academy of ArtsHMS BelfastVictoria and Albert MuseumHer Majesty's TheatreSohoLondon National GalleryHard Rock Cafe LondonChurchill War RoomsDiana Memorial FountainGarden MuseumLondon Canal MuseumShakespeare's GlobeCartoon MuseumLondon Bridge