- See the famous Changing of the Guards ceremony along the Mall
- Take in sights like Buckingham Palace and St. James's Palace
- Learn about British history and the royal family from your guide
- Enjoy a strolls through Picadilly Circus and Regent Street
Departure & Return
Outside the Criterion Theatre by the Statue of Eros. Your guide will be carrying a Fun London Tours flag. Arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to start. We leave promptly at the designated start time.
We finish the tour near Buckingham Palace.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no toilet or refreshment breaks on this tour
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Ceremony can be altered at the discretion of the British Army, or occasionally due to rain
- All tours are dependent on the British Army's schedule
- No dogs are allowed on the tour other than guide dogs.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not see the section of the ceremony which occurs on the courtyard of Buckingham Palace, but instead we observe the highlights of the ceremony in other locations.
- No videoing of the guide unless they have given permission
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travellers should have good mobility as we encounter three flights of steps and march at the same pace as the guards at one point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun London Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Changing of the Guard Guided Walking Tour in London.