Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Mayfair walking tour
- Local, accredited guide
- Visit one of London's most exclusive neighborhoods
- See where royalty and aristocracy live and play
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for Sandy, who will be your guide on this tour. Her aim is to give you, the customer, the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to let her know what they are!
- Sandy has your comfort as a priority - if you need to stop for a coffee just let her know.
- Sandy will meet you under the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel in Piccadilly at 10.00 a.m. for a morning tour.
- The tour will last between 2.5 - 3 hours depending on the walking pace of the group and the number of questions asked.
- The tour will cover about 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing. If needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella!
- The tour is an outside walking tour but does include one internal stop at one of Mayfair's most unique shops.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience