Are you interested in?
877 Tours & Activities
51 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
427 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Mayfair may be one of London’s poshest neighborhoods, but that wasn’t always the case. On this 2-hour walking tour, learn how Mayfair went from being a playground for the aristocracy to a debaucherous red light district and back to being a respite for the UK’s wealthy upper class. Pop into upscale boutiques and admire some of the oldest trees in London along the way.
- 2-hour Mayfair walking tour
- Local, accredited guide
- Visit one of London's most exclusive neighborhoods
- See where royalty and aristocracy live and play
Saved to wishlist!
A fun and experienced professional, local guide, accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guiding and the University of Westminster. Sandy is a member of the City of Westminster Guide Lecturer's Associatio
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from the start and end points of the walk
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for Sandy, who will be your guide on this tour. Her aim is to give you, the customer, the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to let her know what they are!
- Sandy has your comfort as a priority - if you need to stop for a coffee just let her know.
- Sandy will meet you under the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel in Piccadilly at 10.00 a.m. for a morning tour.
- The tour will last between 2.5 - 3 hours depending on the walking pace of the group and the number of questions asked.
- The tour will cover about 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing. If needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella!
- The tour is an outside walking tour but does include one internal stop at one of Mayfair's most unique shops.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Mayfair, London's famous aristocratic village?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 67681P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Bomber Command MemorialLondon Natural History MuseumCriterion TheatreTheatre Royal Drury LaneSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsHampton Court PalaceLondon City HallGuards MuseumMaryleboneSouth BankHampstead HeathLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Boxpark ShoreditchKensington PalaceMuseum of BrandsWarwick CastleOld Spitalfields MarketAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Spitalfields