- Explore Wales on a round-trip 5-day tour from London
- Avoid the hassle of renting a car and figuring out how to get there yourself
- Enjoy views of the British countryside out the window instead of driving
- Transport and accommodation included for a worry-free experience
Departure & Return
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Our London departure point is located at Stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station*. Arriving by train or underground - Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to our departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi - Request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left. *Please note that we do not depart from Victoria Coach Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to carry 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Harlech Castle – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- Dinefer Estate – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- Laugharne - If you'd like to visit the castle, please book using the link on your voucher. Reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff