- 5-day tour from London to North Wales and the heart of England
- Travel to Stratford-upon-Avon and see the sights that inspired Shakespeare's masterpieces
- Discover the beautiful Peak District and visit the small town of Buxton
- Visit Snowdonia National Park, home to Wales' highest mountain, Snowdon
- Explore the historical cities of York and Cambridge
- Enjoy four nights of 3-star accommodation in Shrewsbury and York
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. Our London departure point is located at Stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station*. Arriving by train or underground - Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to our departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi - Request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left. *Please note that we do not depart from Victoria Coach Station
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transportation in a top of the range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach, plus two nights’ accommodation in a 3-star guesthouse or hotel (your choice) in both Shrewsbury and York in turn. Daily breakfasts are included, as is free time each day for you to enjoy lunch and dinner at your own expense. Entrance fees to attractions are not included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please note that on some rare occasions, this tour may stay in Chester instead of Shrewsbury
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Stratford - You have free time in Stratford between 12pm-2pm. If you'd like to visit the the Royal Shakespeare Theatre , Shakespeare’s Birthplace or any of the town’s attractions, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Ironbridge – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- York - You have free time in York from 1.45pm. If you'd like to visit the York Minster or any of the town’s attractions, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Cambridge - You have free time in Cambridge between 1.45pm-4pm. If you'd like to visit the King’s College or any of the town’s attractions, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Conwy Castle - You have free time in Conwy from 11am to 1pm. If you want to visit the castle, please book tickets in advance to avoid disappointment, using the link on your voucher.
- Chatsworth House - You visit Chatsworth House from 1pm to 4pm. Please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment, using the link on your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff