Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
If you booking 2 hours before the start time, please call +44 7476 349173 before booking. Please meet your guide (who will be wearing purple) by the Eleanor Rigby statue on Stanley Street,L1 6AA. Occasionally routing of the tour may change, we ensure start point changes are sent to you beforehand.
Your tour will end at The Pump House, located at Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool. Please note this tour are planned to last approx. 2 hours 15 minutes but we recommend allowing up to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you have a bottle of water with you for the walk.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liverpool Famous Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.