Departure & Return
In Williamson Square, just in front of the main entrance of the Playhouse Theatre, I will arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
The tour ends at St George's Hall which is located just opposite the Empire Theatre and Liverpool Lime Street Train Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor Walking Tour - 2.5 hours (approx) time & 2.6 miles distance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands