Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided culture and history tour of Liverpool
- A comprehensive walking tour designed for music and history lovers
- Admire the decorated Mersey Ferries and admire the 18th-century Liverpool Town Hall
- Visit locations made famous by The Beatles and watch a documentary about the world-famous band
- See the statue of Cilla Black outside of the iconic Cavern Club
Departure & Return
Postcode - L3 8EW Look out for your local qualified guide outside the stunning Victorian library. There is a tall statue the column of the Duke of Wellington opposite Liverpool Lime Street station only 2 hours journey from London which makes the 11am start time perfect for a day trip to Liverpool.
The tour finishes at the Beatles statues in front of the iconic waterfront buildings called the 3-Graces. You are close to the Mersey Ferry Terminal and the Museum of Liverpool both of which have rest rooms and cafes. Your guide will help you plan the rest of your visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was great to see the John and Yoko exhibition at the museum, but it would've been good to spend a bit longer there." See review