- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- This tour can be started from Guilin or Yangshuo
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes.
- A day pack with sun-glasses, sunscreen, caps/hats and other necessary stuff are suggested for summer season.
- Please note that, for some parts of this hiking tour, public toilets are not easily available. You may use the very basic local outhouses in the village or just bush to meet your toilet needs. Please always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Travel insurance is encouraged.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Unlimited bottled drinking waters are stored in the car or van, during hiking you need the day pack to carry them.
- Trekking poles will be prepared in the car or van, and please tell your guide if you need one.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hike Guilin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.