- Full-day whitewater rafting trip from Limon/Puerto Viejo
- Paddle through class II and III rapids on the El Carmen section of the Reventazón River
- Break for a picnic lunch on a river beach
- Spot exotic birds and other wildlife in the surrounding jungle
- Change and shower in provided facilities before the return drive
- Moderately difficult course is best suited for those with some rafting experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Puerto Viejo |Limon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: rafting clothes (light shoes, a swimsuit, shorts, and a nylon shirt), sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes, a towel, insect repellent, and some cash
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by White Water Rafting Reventazón River From Puerto Viejo |Limon.