6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See a wide variety of Costa Rica wildlife in one day on this Puerto Limon shore excursion to the Veragua Rainforest and the Tortuguero Canals, a top bird watching site. In addition to glimpsing animals while walking down nature trails and cruising the canals, visit interactive exhibits featuring tropical insects, reptiles and more. This tour also includes a visit to a banana plantation and a scenic lunch break.
- Veragua Rainforest and Tortuguero Canals tour from Puerto Limon
- Combine two popular day trips into a single tour
- Learn about Costa Rica wildlife from your guide and interactive exhibits
- All transportation included for a hassle-free outing
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Only from Limon)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Will be waiting for you in the cruise pier, our uniform is red color tshirt, you will see a sign with your name on it
- Muelle de los Turistas, XXQG+P75, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Veragua Rainforest and Tortuguero Canals Tour from Puerto Limon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Veragua Rainforest and Tortuguero Canals Tour from Puerto Limon?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Veragua Rainforest and Tortuguero Canals Tour from Puerto Limon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Veragua Rainforest and Tortuguero Canals Tour from Puerto Limon
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseBus Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - QueposBus Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory