6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike through a cacao forest and learn all about sustainably-produced chocolate from bean to bar on this chocolate tour from Limon. Taste single-origin chocolates from around Costa Rica, try cacao in its pure ceremonial form, and even make your own bar in the “Chocolate Creation Lab.” At the end of the tour, you have the chance to purchase ethically-produced chocolate at a discounted price.
- Chocolate and cacao tour from Limon
- Support locally and ethically produced chocolate
- Learn about chocolate production from bean to bar
- Expand your palette—plenty of chocolate tastings included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be in the cruise pier
Our uniform is red color t shirt, you will see a sign with your name on it
- Muelle de los Turistas, XXQG+P75, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For all ages
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The chocolate forest experience & Cahuita National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The chocolate forest experience & Cahuita National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The chocolate forest experience & Cahuita National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The chocolate forest experience & Cahuita National Park
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastUnique Experiences - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastChocolate Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseUnique Experiences - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseChocolate Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - QueposUnique Experiences - QueposBus Tours - QueposChocolate Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposWalking Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory