- Puerto Limon shore excursion to Cahuita National Park and Tortuguero Canals
- Good chances of seeing sloths in two natural habitats
- Guide provides commentary throughout the trip
- All transportation with port pickup and drop-off included for easy logistics
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sloths Lovers Tour. Shore Excursion from Puerto Limon.
- "A bit of a mix up at start but they fixed everything rather quickly the Nature park and boat ride were well worth it." See review