- Learn about the history of the region dating back to 1502
- Visit Cahuita National Park to witness the staggering biodiversity
- Take in the sights during a bus ride up the coast
- Immerse yourself in lush tropical landscapes, natural and cultivated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet up will be in the pier, you don't need to walk outside the port.
Address: Japdeva port.
Directions: Meeting will be at cruise pier.
Dates: See Availability.
Return point: Returns to original departure point.
- Muelle de los Turistas, XXQG+P75, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Cahuita National park on Vargas port, tortuguero canals and more!! 6 in 1 tour.