- Explore Costa Rica's wild side on a combo shore excursion from Limón's cruise port
- Take a boat safari through the Tortuguero Canals, one of the country's top birdwatching spots
- Hike through jungles and along beaches in the coastal Cahuita National Park
- Commonly seen animals include white-faced monkeys, sloths, frogs, and tropical birds
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Plastic is not allowed inside the National Park
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands