- Spot white-faced monkeys, sloths, and more with help from a naturalist guide
- Avoid the ticket lines at this popular attraction; entrance fees are included
- Snacks and beverages are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- What to bring: Swimsuit on, hat, comfortable walking shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen, repellent, water, towel, and a bit of cash.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Fun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms