- Full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry from Limerick
- Hop aboard a comfortable bus for a scenic 111-mile-long (179-km-long) ride
- Spot beaches, villages, green pastures, and mountain ranges along the way
- Pass by Waterville, Sneem, and Killarney National Park
- Visit the 59-foot-high (18-meter-high) Torc Waterfall
Departure & Return
Arthur's Quay, Arthur's Quay Park @ 8.00am
Adare Heritage Centre - Ring of Kerry & Dingle Tour Only. Meet at reception in the Heritage Centre. - 08:30am approx
What To Expect
On the day of your tour, once you get picked up, sit back and relax on your bus ride around the Ring of Kerry. This route in County Kerry, Ireland, is considered to be one of the most beautiful rides in the entire world.
Start by passing through Killorglin to Dingle Bay. See stunning scenic views along your way, including Inch Beach. Continue on to the villages of Waterville and Sneem. In Sneem, see where the Sneem River meets the Kenmare Bay.
Next up, ride over to the Killarney National Park where you can catch a glimpse of the lakes of Killarney and Black Valley. Last, visit the Torc Waterfall. Make sure to snap pictures of the fall before your tour ends. Your tour drops you off in Limerick.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Arthur's Quay Park at 08:00.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for Dublin Road (near UL Campus) "Singland Motors Circle K". is at 08:10 and Adare Heritage Centre is at 08:30.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff